seffy

seffy

Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015

These last few weeks have been a blast. The Perry's got baptized on the 14th and literally the WHOLE ward was there. IT WAS AWESOME! They Perry's are just the coolest and just how everything fell in place for them to join the church is miraculous.  Between Chris getting a job to where he is home every night, Alex joining scout and Kathy loving Relief Society, its just perfect.
Chris actually signed up to go on a team-up with us. Alex heads out to Scout Camp today and they will both be getting the priesthood Sunday!!! Elder Milne and I taught Elders Quorum yesterday about "Flooding the Earth and out Lives with the BoM". It went really good. Milne is coming along swimmingly as a teacher of the gospel and I'm so thankful to be his first comp. Chris and Alex got us hook on Marvel Disc Masters so we play that on PDays now.
So Saturday we had our Zone Conference and received our IPads. You know the ones I've been promised since I've gotten in the mission? haha They are cool thou and I'm just excited to get rid of all the paperwork. Besides that we've baptized our whole teaching pool so we've been finding like CRAZY! and transfer are next week, I think I'm outta here so I want Milne to have a good teaching pool before I roll out. We do have another baptism lined up for the 3rd of July.  His name is Marty and he is hilarious. He knows how to play the drums and goes ham on them. Its sweet! He has come a long way and we"re stoked for him.
Well that's my life. Love yall and God Bless
Elder Seth T. Dillard

No comments:

Post a Comment