seffy

seffy

Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 3
     I've only been here for two days and I've learned more about the gospel than seminary, EFY and church combined. No offense to the home ward and we all know why i didn't learn much in seminary.
     My district is amazing! The Elders and Sisters are awesome. It's funny one of the sisters, Sister Loftis is the younger sister of Sister Scott in our ward. She kept trying to tell me where her sister was in Vegas, but she couldn't remember much. Then she said the manager of Imagine Dragons was in it and I just started laughing. She looked at me like I was insane til I told her why it was funny. But Sister Loftis is going to North Carolina too with Austin. Well gotta go and as they say in the South.
God Bless!
Seth Dillard

No comments:

Post a Comment