seffy

seffy

Monday, April 28, 2014

MTC Day 2


     So today my companion and I were made zone leaders of our group of Elders and Sisters and the one that arrives next Wednesday. Classes were great, learned alot about how to use the fundamentals of the gospel to Christs' principles. But back to being a zone leader, I don't think much will change with my district, but those noobs better watch out! ( Brina note: notice how it is all of day two and he is calling kids noobs already.) Imma treat the new kids like I've been here for years. Elder Udy taught me all these cool knots for ties so now I look even better! Hard to believe it I know. One of the sisters today kept talking about and showing us pictures of her cat. I was thinking to myself, "Copper would chew that ugly thing." So, then I for a little sad because I miss him so bad. I miss everybody! I've read like everyone's little piece they wrote in my journal. F.Y.I Faith everyone thinks my journal is so cool, thanks! But I've read that thing over and over and over. Especially yours mom and dad even tho I can't understand a lot of it due to the fact neither can write but I feel your love.
     The MTC is nothing like I thought it would be. It's amazing here, I feel the Spirit so strong all day yet I'm really enjoying ,myself. Like I was playing Bball during gym today and when this Elder threw an obvious elbow which now I have lump on my face so that is lovely.... But i wasn't even mad... okay maybe a little but the Spirit is so strong here that I didn't even care that my face hurt the rest of the day.
     But question.... Where is my mail?!?!?! My district shares a mailbox and I'm the only one who didn't get anything!! Im just kidding I dont reallu care that much but if you do or anyone reading this blog does need my address is:

Elder Seth Thomas Dillard
May06 TN-KNOX
2007 N 900 E Unit 60
Provo UT 84602

Until May 6, or email me at seth.dillard@myldsmail.net

And Brina, make my blog awesome. Design it as I would and I love you. (Note: you wouldn't make one if you had to, I asked you to help! And you said no.)
Caleb/ Luke train hard and kill it!
Ramie I miss you and you nonsense.
Mom stop crying ! Love you
Dad good luck with Jr. Bulldogs and
Copper "Aroo-roo-roo-rooo!!!!" ( Note: I'll try to convey the message)

Love y'all
Seth Dillard

No comments:

Post a Comment